Wondershare UniConverter is, as its name suggests, the ultimate video utility for Windows users. But more than just a file converter, the program is a DVD ripper, DVD burner, Web video downloader, 2D-to-3D converter, audio ripper, and even a bare-bones video editor.
It’s interface is simple and straightforward, as it has all the major functions laid out as icons along the top of the window. All of the controls are intuitive, and it even lets you drag-and-drop video files.
For the most part, Video Converter Ultimate performs exceptionally well. Exactly as advertised, it lets you quickly and easily convert files between just about any combination of formats. It also makes it super simple to output to a mobile device. To do so, you simply have to select your device from its extensive menu, and watch as it converts your video to the optimum file format. The program will even copy the file directly onto your device in a single click. As as we mentioned, Video Converter Ultimate even has the tools to trim video, crop, add watermarks, change brightness, contrast, and more.
The only issue we ran into was with the download online video function. It worked well with YouTube, but we found it to be incompatible with some of the other sites we visited. We were able to work around some of the incompatibilities by using the Record video onscreen function, but we’re still hoping the issue gets ironed out.
One thing we’d love to see incorporated is the ability to record onscreen actions for tutorial-style videos. While this obviously isn’t a necessity, we think it would fit well with the program’s current feature set.
WonderShare’s Video Converter Ultimate is an extremely powerful app that’s sure to meet just about every one of your video conversion needs. What’s more, it can easily rip and burn DVDs, convert to 3D, download from the Web, perform basic edits, and export to just about any mobile device. Overall, we think this download is definitely a winner.
In the bottom left you will see a Watch Icon i.e. the Scheduler. Here you can choose several functions like Shutdown, Sleep, Exit, Do nothing (default), etc. Adjacent to that is the ‘High-Speed Conversion’ button which is a paid feature.
Next to it, you will see the option of ‘Output File Location’. Here you can change the location of the output file at your convenience. At the bottom right, you will see the ‘Merge All Video’ and ‘Convert All’ tabs. To add the file/s you can also drag and drop the file/s into the Convert tab.
Process To Convert A Video:
- Drag and Drop the file/s into the Convert Section.
- Select the format in which you want to convert the file.
- Choose the destination of the output file.
- Click Convert All and sit back and enjoy.
Next is the Download section which is in between ‘Convert’ and ‘Burn’.
Follow The Below Steps To Download A Video:
- Open the desired video in your browser.
- Copy the video’s URL from the address bar of the browser.
- Click ‘Paste URL’ in UniConverter.
- It will detect the copied URL and look for the video.
- Now in the pop-up, you will be able to see all the resolutions and formats of videos available with Audio and Subtitle options too.
- You can set your settings by default and if you like that can be changed in the settings.
- Activate ‘High-Speed Download’ mode to download video 3 times faster. It can be found near ‘Task Scheduler’.
Burn A Disk
Burning a disk is always an easy task with UniConverter.
Just Follow The Simple Steps Given Below:
- Use the ‘Add Files’ or ‘Load DVD List’ option to select the desired file/s. You can also Drag and Drop here.
- In the top-right section select the CD/DVD ROM to which you want to burn the file/s.
- Click burn and you are all set.
No need to switch between your file explorer as you are working on Uniconverter. UniConverter has thought of all that too.
Follow The Below Steps For File/s Transfer:
- Connect your phone via USB cable to your system.
- As your phone appears in the Transfer panel, use the ‘Add File’ option to select the file/s you need to transfer.
- Select the device and that’s it.
- Devices running iOS 5 and above.
- Devices running Android 2.2 and above.
- Camcorders, USB Flash Drive, Portable Hard Disks, etc.
Wondershare UniConverter is better to rename it to Treasure Box. Wondering Why? You will get to know WHY once you click on it. It is filled with gems like Video compressors, Image Converters, Screen recorders, and much more. All these tools are easy to use. You will get to know what to do there, once you click on any tool.
- version : 184.108.40.206
- password: soft360
1. Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender if needed. If the antivirus is turned on,
the program will not crack properly.
2. Install the program normally.
3. Go to the crack folder and run the crack file.
4. Done Enjoy!
* File password *: soft360