- Easy to Use: With just a few mouse clicks, you can fully control the uninstalling of a program.
- Efficacy of a Full Uninstall Choose a few apps, check to see if they’re already installed on your PC, then swiftly delete them.
- Delete Corrupt Programs – Delete all traces of corrupt programs and obstinate files that are stored secretly on your hard disks.
- Scan for Remainders: Modern apps leave a ton of registry entries and temporary files behind when they are routinely uninstalled, as well as bringing with them secondary services. All of those remnants can be removed from your drive using the app.
- Manually registering programs that are persistently “not listed” A few apps may disappear from the OS and the program listings if they have crashed or become corrupted during the normal removal process. Fortunately, there are ways to manually add, try to scan, and fully remove them.
- Instructions for using numerous apps that are routinely updated – Through their official blog, Total Uninstall’s creators instruct users on the precise steps to follow in order to delete a variety of well-known and challenging-to-remove programs. For more advice and tactics, go to their website.
- Stats for erased changes.
- Scanning and uninstalling profiles that are user-configurable
- Keep track of any registry and file system modifications made during installation.
- For installation and removal, export registry changes.
- Throughout a Free to Try time, accessible to all Windows users as shareware.
- published date : 2022
- version : 22.214.171.1241
- password: blackhatchina
1. Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender if needed. If the antivirus is turned on,
the program will not crack properly.
2. Install the program normally.
3. Go to the crack folder and run the crack file.
4. Done Enjoy!
* File password *: soft360