With a straightforward visual user interface, the support tool Macrorit Disk Scanner ascertains the general state of the disks. In order to assist your drive-to-disk format, Macrorit Disk Scanner is a simple program that gives you the option of losing data or failing to do the necessary action. The application has an easy-to-use user interface that allows users of all skill levels to quickly take use of the app’s functionality when it has been downloaded and launched on the computer. The HDD hard drive’s interface does reveal some basic information about it, but for the most part, it uses a color code to indicate the results of scans, with red denoting damaged areas.
In order to assess the general health of the drives, software supports a variety of drive kinds. Floppy disks, USB HDDs, SSDs, FireWire HDDs, iPods, microSD cards, and USB Flash drives are examples of support devices.
- simple visual interface
- Use color coding to display sweep results.
- Support outlines the drives’ overall status.
- iPod, microSD card, USB flash, and FireWire HDD are just a few of the storage devices that are supported.
New Feature of Macrorit Disk Scanner
- support in full for Windows 10.
- the update to the well-known Office 2013/Windows 8 user interface.
- supports 512Byte/1K/2K/4K complete area sizes.
- Supported storage devices include: USB flash drive, Compact flash drive, Secure Digital card, Memory Card/Memory Stick, Micro cards, iPod cards, SCSI HDD, FireWire HDD, SSD, USB HDD, Off HDD, and Hardware RAID.
- And a lot more features.
- published date : 2022
- version : 5.1.8
- password: soft360
1. Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender if needed. If the antivirus is turned on,
the program will not crack properly.
2. Install the program normally.
3. Go to the crack folder and run the crack file.
4. Done Enjoy!
* File password *: soft360