For all kinds of disk space analysis procedures, DiskBoss enables the creation of several kinds of pie charts as well as the saving of reports in HTML, PDF, Excel CSV, text, and XML formats. The user may execute file management operations on categories of files as well as categorize, filter, and classify analysis and file classification findings.
The ability to pre-configure analysis and file management operations as user-defined commands and execute any necessary command with a single mouse click using the DiskBoss GUI application or direct desktop shortcuts is provided by the integration of all disk space analysis and file management operations into a centralized and user-friendly GUI application. DiskBoss is a command-line program that IT and storage managers may use to do a variety of analytical and file management operations using batch files and shell scripts in addition to the DiskBoss GUI application.
The user may choose the kinds of disk analysis operations to do, the types of files to analyze, and the file system locations to analyze. They can also alter the chart header and footer, copy the image of the chart to the clipboard, and create graphic PDF reports, including pie charts.
- Storage Analysis
- Classifying and Organizing Files
- File Management That Is Automated And Policy-Based
- Search and Removal of Duplicate Files
- Secure data wiping and mass file deletion
- File Synchronization at High Speed
- Synchronizing Secure Files
- Operation of Secure File Copies
- Adaptive Data Migration for Faults
- Monitoring Disk Changes in Real Time
- Monitoring for File Integrity
- published date : 2022
- version : 13.2.18
- password: soft360
1. Disable Antivirus and Windows Defender if needed. If the antivirus is turned on,
the program will not crack properly.
2. Install the program normally.
3. Go to the crack folder and run the crack file.
4. Done Enjoy!
* File password *: soft360